Do you feel overwhelmed? Stressed and anxious? On the verge of exhaustion and/or burnout?
GOOD NEWS! You may be an ideal candidate for my Reset.Refresh.Recharge Program.
The thing is that it’s not always enough to just tweak one little thing and expect everything to change dramatically overnight. It’s about getting the fundamentals right to be and feel energetic, healthy and happy and to avoid burnout. Many of us have good intentions but unknowingly make choices that are not good for our body, mind and soul and that end up draining us and making us unhealthy. It takes setting yourself on the right path mentally, emotionally, physically and chemically (by chemically I mean what you consume – nutrition etc).
Who am I and why listen to me?
I know what it’s like. Before I was like the Energizer Rabbit, just going and going and going. This was when I worked in the corporate world. Back then I was in a position where I had 3 different roles, 2 of which required international travel.
I didn’t stop to second-guess it; I was moving forward in my career and doing what it took. Fast forward a few years and one day in mid conversation my body hit the floor.
I had collapsed and it was because of stress. I didn’t get it. I thought I had my health “right” and “under control”. I had no illnesses. I was young. I worked out at the gym 2-3 times a week. I ate my chicken salads.
It was my wake up call and from that moment on I decided to take back my health and life. Once I got the pieces of the puzzle right and my stress was finally under control. It was incredible.
My specialty is that I can help you break through to the other side – from a life of I’m too busy and feeling drained and anxious to the reality of a healthy body, calm mind and feeling amazing.
By now you may be wondering well what is involved and how does this program work?
So here is the scoop on the program. We will focus on:
Module 1 – The Food/Mood Connection
Yes! The food you consume and how your body takes it in are connected in a powerful way that will surprise you. It’s about your gut which is your second brain. A reported 74% of Americans live with GI discomfort. It doesn’t take a lot for our GI track to not be in the best of health and functioning properly. Learn how to balance it in this module.
Module 2 – Eating for Energy and Your Brain
Many important foods that you’re body craves and needs to reduce stress are often overlooked by many diets and fad diets. Learn what you do need to eat to manage stress effectively and feed your brain right.
Module 3 – Tackle Energy Busting Foods
Many times we eat foods we think will keep us healthy, energized and feeling good but that is not always the case. It’s time to understand the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to foods that deplete us and to start taking them out of our diet.
Module 4 – Keeping Fit
Exercise is wonderful for reducing and managing stress if done properly. So often many of us over do it and we end up stressing our bodies. Learn the techniques and exercise that you are need to do to really reduce stress. (Hint: it’s not about doing yoga all day)
Module 5 – Hidden Energy Zappers at Work
Food and exercise can help reduce stress but are not enough. Learn in this module what other hidden triggers to stress there are at work and how to turn them around.
Module 6 – Boost Your Productivity
Your brain is the most important part to “fix” in order to be productive. Learn how to calm it and stimulate it so you can optimize your time and tasks.
My role will be to guide you through all the steps you need to take AND set up your lifestyle to create peace of mind, mental focus and balance that seems out of reach. You’ll radiate your best self and have energy.
Please note that as much as I support, guide and teach you, action on your part is required to get full benefits and results. You must be prepared to be open and clear on what is happening in regards to your well-being and what specifically you need to achieve.
What can I expect from the program?
- More energy and balance. Reduce stress and avoid exhaustion and burnout.
- Be on top of your game at work and in your relationships
- A fit, healthy body
- Better, sound sleep. Yes, I can feel refreshed and rested after a good night’s sleep
- A step-by-step guide to achieve better health, more happiness and balance. This is your plan for a healthy, happy mind, body and soul to overcome exhaustion and burnout.
You are an ideal candidate for this program if you are experiencing any one of these things:
- You feel stressed, you have a lot on your plate at work and you want to create balance in your life.
- You feel drained after work or even throughout the day. You often feel groggy and/or have brain fog. It’s hard to even just think sometimes. Or you feel wired but tired at the end of the day and can’t rest.
- You find it hard to focus and are easily distracted.
- You are 100% committed to making change happen.
What’s the set-up?
1) 6 separate training modules online, which means one session every week for a total of 6 weeks.
2) Email support – you can send me 5 emails to answer any questions you have along the way. You will get a response in 48 hours.
3) Handouts to easily use for reference to support what you learn.
Everything will be recorded so you can easily go at your own pace.
I know you have a lot on your plate so I’m including two extra bonuses to help you get started:
- “4 Steps To Getting Focused & Managing Your Time” guide – If you don’t have time and you feel stretched like you’re being pulled in many different directions and don’t know what to focus this guide will help you. Learn 4 strategies to better manage your time and focus so you don’t feel stretched and stressed.
- Simple Delicious Smoothies Recipes for More Energy – these recipes give you the right balance of good fats, protein and carbs to start your day right. Too often we consume smoothies and green drinks that are loaded with sugar. Learn how to get the right amount with these delicious recipes.
“Before working with Kirsi, our employees were stressed and struggled to understand what would truly make them healthy and happy. With her expert knowledge, Kirsi put together some simple, yet highly customized health and wellness solutions for us.
Employee satisfaction and engagement are always on the top of our list. We even achieved Crain’s Best Places to Work NYC this year! Kirsi was definitely one of the differentiators that set us apart! If you want to reduce employee stress and improve their health and well-being, hire Kirsi immediately. Her services are well worth the success you will achieve with her customized solutions.”
– Rachel Mayse, Director of Strategic Operations, 24 Seven – New York, NY
“I have taken your advice in a few areas of my life and have applied it. Not only has it helped me feel better, but it has also brought many positive thoughts and things happen to me along with the people around me. I will be forever grateful. Thank you!”
– Nicole W., program participant – New York, NY
Your investment for the Reset.Refresh.Recharge Program is being offered at a special price of just one payment of $425 or three installments of $149.
Take the plunge and try the program for 30 days, 100% risk free. I’m committed to helping you to stop the overwhelm and anxiety and really just be happy. If for whatever reason you are not satisfied I’ll refund your investment.
Ready to get started?
Just click on the button below to register.
3 Easy Installments of $149